The Women's Centre provides support, advice, learning, information and volunteering for women
What the Women’s Centre offers?
- Freedom Programme
- “Survivors” self help support group meetings
- Domestic Abuse 'drop in' service
- Benefits Advice 'drop in'
- Legal Advice 'drop in'
- Rooms for Hire
- Citizens Advice weekly drop-in session
- General information leaflets & advice
- Voluntary/training experience in Centre reception/admin
- The large training room seats about 20-25 people and costs £10 per hour
- The smaller meeting room seats about 10-12 people and cost £8 per hour
- We also have small counselling rooms for one-to-one sessions / supervisions etc., at £6 per hour
These rates may be negotiable, especially for full days; please give us a call.
Refreshments can be provided and buffets can be ordered in.
Volunteering at the Women’s Centre
Women can volunteer at the centre - undertaking admin and reception duties. They answer the telephone, take bookings, meet and greet women etc. Many volunteers meet new people, learn new skills, gain friends and build confidence that can help them face challenges in other areas of their lives.
If you would like to have a look around or speak to us about what activities are on please phone Denise/Janice on 575757 or email email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU