- What help is available
- Find out what help there is and what options are available to you
- Domestic Abuse
- Find out about domestic abuse - what it is; how it affects us; why we stay in relationships; who is responsible; and much more
- Helping Yourself
- Planning your safety is essential for protecting you and your children.
- Helping Someone Else
- You may be the one person that someone trusts to talk to - this information may help
- Effects On Children
- Discover what the effects of domestic abuse are on children.
- Survivor Stories
- Read some of our survivor stories.
2 women are killed every week in England by a current or former partner(Homicide Statistics, 1998)
EVERY DAY . . . 15 women and approx 24 children live in the refuge in NE Lincs(Womens Aid N E Lincs 2103)
1 in every 4 women experience domestic violence(British Crime Surveys 06/07)